Welcome to the Rainbow RoomFor children from 2 to 5 years old with a team of 5 staff and ratios of:
- 1 adult to 4 children up to the age of 3 years
- 1 adult to 8 children from 3 to 5 years
Never a dull day
- Build confidence and independence
- Help them to look after each other
- Nurture individuality and creative spirit
- Encourage making plenty of mess and learning to tidy it up together!
Dance! Dance! Dance!
Sarah from Dancing Tots visits the Rainbow Room every other week to lead a creative dance session for the children. We have a selection of parents who volunteer to do creative activities with children each term.
Your child’s needs first
We try to fit in with your child’s individual preferences while still preparing them for their next steps onto school. You’re the expert on your child, your family and your culture. Our priority is to support your choices, so that we look after your child the way you’d like.
- Food healthy and tasty meals and snacks, varied menus with vegetarian options, provision for different cultural and other special dietary requirements. Named water bottles for the children to drink from at any time of day.
- Sleep usually after lunch for children who need a regular sleep – or any time for any child when it all gets too much.
- Potties and beyond when you and your child decide that the time is right, we’re on hand to offer help and advice with moving out of nappies – and making it a fun and confidence-boosting experience.